Thursday, July 14, 2011

Back to Blogging

So I had a conversation today with a fellow blogging procrastinator, and I realized I should get back to blogging about important topics.

Now, I don't think I'm going to be as controversial as I used to be, since it has been almost 2 years since I wrote my last blog post. This doesn't mean I'm not the same person, but my interests have expanded and I realize too that there are many people that agree with me, but then there are those that don't.

My posts now are most likely going to focus on psychology and science topics that interest me, technology that I find fascinating, and I might throw in the occasional political stance on various current events.

I also promise to keep the swearing to a minimum.

Thank you to Angela Bell for having the blogging conversation with me and to Erin McMichael for inspiring me to focus on things that matter in my blog and not just complaining about political boneheads.

No comments: