Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Strong Case for Palin's "Quitter" Status

So Rachel Maddow basically says in the most eloquent terms what I feel about Sarah Palin's desire to resign/quit. This vid is from Monday:


And today, Palin got slammed with her 18th ethics complaint! Regardless what she says, what Levi says, or even John McCain, the circumstances surrounding her resignation give way more light.

Plain and simple, Palin is too dim to handle a politician's life that went from a small town, to a small state, then a huge leap to the national stage. Pride is the worst of all the seven deadly sins (speaking on her "Christian" level), and she has way too much hubris.

Rachel's last summation was right on point, saying that she has the "inability to judge the difference between what bugs her as a person and what's an appropriate use of an elected official's time and the public's resources."

Let's hope she doesn't run again, because I don't know if my brilliance can stand being sucked out of me when all the news channels keep airing her speeches. I know I harp on her a lot, but her being the focus of my first blog post, you gotta wonder how I feel about her.

No comments: