Friday, March 27, 2009

Vince Shlomi, ShamWow Pitchman, Arrested For Battering Hooker (LINK + VIDEOS)

Vince Shlomi, ShamWow Pitchman, Arrested For Battering Hooker (VIDEO)



Check out the link, which contains two YouTube videos of this guy promoting two as-seen-on-tv products.

What's great about this is that this guy, Vince Shlomi, is he is the epitome of weirdo/freak/crazy person. And you get that vibe from his infomercials, especially with that weird side headset mic he has. So it is just hilarious to see that he was busted for beating up a hooker.

He's like Billy Mays, except more brash and frank in his infomercials, telling you you're basically stupid if you don't buy the products he's promoting. It's almost like, "Hey, idiot, I'm gonna make your life easier with this piece of shit, so pick up the goddamned phone and get to buying it, alright? Hold on, you want me to spell it out for you, douchebag? I thought as much. Fuck you." That's how I'd like to see it with his accent and his fast-paced schtick.

Posted using ShareThis

2 comments:

TheFiz said...

Heck, what the guy does with his money is his business. All I know is he made me want to have a ShamWow, right NOW! Oh, he's good.

Alex said...

ShamWow is a good-looking product. However, I tend to wait until somebody I know has the product so they can give me a review before I go out and buy from a guy who picks up hookers to beat up.

I'm thinking this hooker didn't like his infomercials, and that's why she bit his tongue.