Sunday, March 29, 2009

Michael Steele is a Toole



I was just reading about Michael Steele's latest CNN interview and he said he was 'done' with reaching out to Obama.

I've been watching his media circus rounds with an amazement that only rivals what I thought of Sarah Palin. He is a tool like no other. First he says the government doesn't make jobs only work, then he says that Rush Limbaugh is a monster (or something like that), then he apologizes to Rush a day later because he's afraid he's going to lose electors, then he says he plans everything, including all of his squabbles, and now he is acting like a child toward Obama.

I'm with Rachel Maddow on this. I hope he stays around, constantly putting his foot in his mouth so the stupid conservatives keep up the in-fighting and petty squabbling instead of actually showing the voters they can get shit done. Steele looks goofy, acts goofy and is downright retarded. I think as a person not of the media there's a catch-22. I don't care for what he says but I can't get enough of his idiocy.

I'm going to keep watching him contradict himself right and left, on things like abortion rights, the role of the Republicans in national and regional politics, and the Obama administration. Because there is nothing better than a politician being constantly reminded that he remains a populist, never holding to a set of core beliefs.

No comments: